Do I need Glass Only or LCD + Glass Repair?
This is a common question that we get, to help answer it please see below:
- If your Display is still fully functional. This means you can see a clear picture, and there are no lines, spots or discoloration on your display.
- If your Touchscreen is is still fully functional. This means that the touchscreen on every part of the screen still works.
- No matter out bad our glass is broken, cracked or missing. As long as your display and touchscreen is still full functional, then all you’ll need is a Glass Only repair to take care of your problem.
LCD + Glass
- If your Display is NOT fully functional. This means that there may be lines, spots, discoloration or your display is completely black.
- If your Touchsceen is NOT fully functional. This means that there are areas on the screen where the touch is not working.
- If any of the above is true, then you would need a LCD + Glass repair to take care of your problem.
If you have any questions about your repair, please message us or give us a call. We’re always here to help answer any questions you may have. Thank you.